Jay is a passionate and extensively experienced health, fitness and life coach based in Sydney.
After decades of ongoing research, industry experience and self-experimentation he was encouraged to share his knowledge with others. He now works full-time as a coach both online and in person, helping people improve their quality of life.
Jay’s approach to health and fitness is very holistic and infuses a mixture of strength training, gymnastics, yoga, meditation and mindfulness.
My goal is to help people get their bodies and minds working as they should, so they can experience life fully.
- Holistic and health-focused approach
- Strength training and muscle building
- Gymnastics and flexibility training
- Mind-body connection education
- Holistic counselling
- Body detoxification and preparation
- Plant-based/vegan nutrition coaching
Qualifications & experience:
- Cert III & IV fitness
- AIF Master trainer
- Qualified boxing instructor
- Cert IV Ayurvedic practitioner
- Certified First Aid & CPR
- Mind-body psychotherapy/ holistic counselling mentorship with Greg Neville.ND
- Fitnfast senior trainer
- Owner & Director of ‘The art of life’ health & fitness centre