• 1 large zucchini (1 per person)
• grape, cherry or mini heirloom tomatoes, halved
• jalapeno, thinly sliced and seeds removed (optional)
• pea shoots (optional)
• zest of one meyer lemon or regular lemon
• 1 medium avocado
• 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced thick
• a few large leaves of basil (optional)
• 1 meyer lemon or regular lemon, juice of
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1/4 teaspoon white pepper or black pepper to taste
• salt to taste
1 Prepare your zucchini noodles julienne style or spiralized. Or alternately, cook your pasta of choice, about 8 ounces.
2 For the puree, place all ingredients into a food processor/blender and process until creamy.
3 Taste for flavor adding anything extra you might like.
4 Toss zucchini pasta with avocado-cucumber puree and a handful of arugula.
5 Serve with tomatoes, peas shoots, jalapenos, lemon zest, lemon wedges and fresh cracked pepper.