- A small handful almonds, soaked
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small raw beetroot, scrubbed but not peeled
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For the Topping:
1. Soak the almonds for eight hours or overnight in double their volume of filtered water. Make sure you discard the water and rinse the almonds well before using.
2. Wash the vegetables well, then chop them to fit your blender. Blend everything together with 500ml water until smooth, adding more water if needed.
3. Pour into two glasses and top with dessicated coconut and cacao nibs and drink immediately. Alternatively, pour the mixture into a glass jar or stainless steel flask and keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours.