- 2 Cups diced mango, (the ﬂesh of about 2 large mangoes)
- 1/4 cup each; ﬁnely minced white onion and chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp each; sea salt and dried chili, (red pepper) ﬂakes.
- 2 Cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans, (preferable soaked in water over night and cooked for attest 2 hrs)
- 3/4 cup each; grated carrots and chopped or grated red cabbage
- One head of spring onion finely chopped
- Make the mango salsa: Toss all of the salsa ingredients together in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Layer the salad ingredients in a bowl. Top with the salsa and serve.