• 1 cup pine nuts
• Juice of one lemon
• 1 garlic clove
• 2 teaspoons herbes de provence (or other fave herbs)
• 2 tablespoons rejuvelac (or water)
• 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
• Salt, to taste
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1/3 cup each of sunflower seeds, hemp seeds and flax seeds
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• About 2 cups of whatever veggies you like
• 1 teaspoon each of tamari and extra virgin olive oil
• ¾ cup chopped tomatoes
• 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes (the kind I use are stored in olive oil)
• ½ teaspoon lemon juice
• 1-2 dates
• 1 tablespoon miso
• 1 small garlic clove
• Fresh or dried basil and oregano, to taste
1 Blend all the ingredients until very smooth and thick.
2 Wrap in cheesecloth, place in a bowl and leave alone for preferably 2-5 days. You can use the cheese right away but the longer you let it age, the more flavour and texture it will develop.
1 Put all the ingredients in your food processor and process until everything has combined into rough, slightly wet “dough”.
2 Spread this evenly onto parchment on a pizza pan and dehydrate in your oven at its lowest temperature for 3-5 hours or until it’s like a giant cracker.
3 If you have a dehydrator, you can use that instead and set it to just above 115 degrees.
1 Evenly coat the veggies in tamari and oil and let them marinate in your oven at its lowest temperature, or in your dehydrator, for about an hour.
1 Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
2 Spread this evenly on your crust, followed by pieces of cheese, then the marinated veggies.
3 Pair with a salad and you’ve got one super delicious, super healthy dinner than everyone can enjoy!